maandag 23 september 2013

Easy diy s'mores treat: Dutch style: biscuitjes, spekjes, chocola en versieren maar en...klaar!

So easy! 

Here in Holland I could not find any Graham crackers, so I went to a discount supermarket to get some 'Maria-biscuitjes'. And chocolate, the cheapest white chocoIate I could find. 

And that's about all I needed to buy.Last week I already bought 'spekjes' for a birthdayparty to use instead of Marshmallows 

I think I spent under € 4,- for 32 treats, including baking paper (need to look up the translation of bakpapier :)

See pictures below for instructions

Gewoon spekjes van de Hema
Plain Marshmallows will do
Op een Mariabiscuitje of een crackertje
On a biscuit or Grahamcracker
32 stuks
32 pieces
1 minuutje in de magnetron
1 minute in the microwave
Lollie- of zoals hier een satestokje erin
Put it on a stick
Doop onder in chocola en versieren maar
Dip it in chocolate and decorate
Klaar!
Ready!
Blije kindjes!
Happy kids!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten